Thursday May 21st

Today we goofed around and played the free mini golf they had on the resort grounds as well as the ping pong and large chess set.



In fact we invented a new game.  Win the point for ping pong you get a chess move.  It actually worked out pretty well.

Later that afternoon Joel and I had a 4 hour fishing expedition. I hemmed and hawed about doing a large family fishing trip deep sea style, but wasn't sure how the girls would take it.  So I found a lagoon side, small boat charter that Joel and I could fish on and be relaxed.

We got to the Marina at 3, met our guide Jose and off we went.  It wasn't super porductive, but we had a good time.  Jose was a fun guide who worked hard to get us on some fish.  

At 7 Jose made the sad trombone sound....and we headed back in.  A great afternoon spent with my son.





Comments